At a Glance
Graham Wall owns and manages the fishery located in the Champagne region of France. A reasonable 4 hours trip from the northern ports of Calais and Dunkerque gets you here-10 mins from Vitry le Francois. The lake is 14 acres and holds a maximum of 10 swims for 8 anglers or 6 non exclusive booking. The lake features an island of which some swims can reach.
- More than 40 Carp over 50lbs to 66lbs
- More than 100 Carp over 40lbs
- Approximately 300 Carp in total
No Food and Accommodation
This is a drive and survive venue.
Etang Des Deux pierres
Learn more about this sizeable lake and it’s massive carp..
- Strictly NO access to the fishery before mid-day on 1st day of booking.
- Draw (if necessary), will take place at 12.30pm sharp.
- You must vacate the property by 10am on last day.
- Four rods are permitted per angler for non lake exclusive bookings, which are limited to six anglers. Four rods are permitted for lake exclusive bookings of six or less anglers, but only three for exclusive bookings of seven or eight anglers.
- Only MCF dumper lead eject clips are allowed and must be used on all rigs. A minimum of 400mm of rig tubing must be used above the MCF clip.
- No artificial baits to be used, this includes all plastic and foam baits.
- Particles. No Particles or nuts are allowed. Boilies and Pellet only.
- The large unhooking cradles and slings provided are to be used at all times. Anglers must exercise the greatest possible care when handling fish. Fish must be carried to and from the water in the sling not the net.
- Please ensure you have scales, weigh slings and cameras ready before lifting the fish from the water.
- No leaders of any material whatsoever are allowed.
- No braided mainline on carp fishing rods, braid is of course allowed on marker and spod setups.
- All mainline on carp rods must have a minimum 15lbs breaking strain and minimum diameter of 0.37mm.
- Sacking of fish is not permitted.
- Sensible use of bait boats is permitted.
- No rods to be left fishing unattended.
- All gates are to be closed and locked at all times. Do not drive your vehicles in front of the owners chalets on site.
- No fish to be removed from the fishery.
- Please show the maximum possible respect to other anglers and the environment. No open fires. No litter. All rubbish should be disposed of in the receptacles provided. The cutting of vegetation is only to be carried out by the owner and representatives.
- Only responsible consumption of alcohol will be tolerated.
- Anyone not respecting these rules will be asked to leave the fishery with no refund at all.
- The management reserve the right to amend or add rules at any time.